Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog 1: What Makes Me Feel Beautiful?

A few things that make me feel beautiful are makeup products, new clothes, having a great hair day, dancing around -- I love to dance! :)  I feel beautiful when I learn something new or when I make a new friend or when I volunteer or walk at a charity event. It feels great to help someone. I completed a ton of community service during college and still do my best to help various organizations. 


As far as products that make me feel beautiful include:


Skin products:
Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser
I use a few different products to wash my face, but the quality I especially like about this particular cleanser is the cooling ingredient in it. I wash my face in the morning and the cooling effect is an extra pick me up for waking up so early. 


Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer 
I love this moisturizer! For a while, I used Oil of Olay's Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid, but stop using it because it didn't help with my dry skin in the winter and the fragrance (which the bottle states it has none) was offputting. But then I found this moisturizer by Aveeno. 



Makeup:


High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer by Benefit Cosmetics 
Whoever invented this was a genius! I fell in love with this highlighter a few months ago when I purchased a to-go version from QVC. I use it in strategic spots on my face after applying foundation and mineral powder. I place a few dots on the apples of my cheeks leading to the end of my brows, a small dot near the inner parts of my eye between my nose and the lid, and a dot on the arches of my brows.  It gives me a nice glow and the right amount of shimmer. It just lightens up my face. I even use it without applying foundation first and it still works just as great. 

Clothes:


I love shopping for clothes at Express or Ann Taylor Loft. They have wonderful classic pieces that fit me and my curves in a great way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment