Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog 4: One Skincare Product I Would Buy Today.. and Why?



One product that I would buy today at the store was Bliss' No 'Zit' Sherlock complete Acne system, especially since I currently have a sucker near my bottom lip. I was enticed by the crisp green packaging and the play on words as a name for the product. It seems targeted for both young and old people and for all kinds of skin types.  I read a little bit about the product from the box and I decided that this seemed like a simple enough cleansing system that could work.

Immediately when I got home, I washed my face with the Purifying Cleanser and Toner. I then put the Correcting Serum on my pimple and my T-Zone area as to prevent. Lastly, I put on the oil control moisturizer, which left my skin feeling soft and not dry. 

Throughout today, I have been applying the correcting serum to see if it gets rid of this pimple quickly, and I will wash my face again tonight once I'm home, so hopefully it will work fast and prevent future breakouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment