Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog 4: Skincare Options - How Do I Feel?

I felt a bit overwhelmed looking at all the skincare options. It was kind of hard to decide what might work for me, especially since I haven't tried all of them. I did look at the marketing and the containers the products come in to gain a better perspective for what might work for my skin. From there, I based on what I took pictures of that you saw in my last post. 

The products I really liked promised moisture, hydration, oil-free, and a radiant complexion after using them. These are the things that attracted me to certain products over others. I usually don't ask skin care consultants at the store because since I used to work in retail I feel none of them are truly qualified to tell me. They can only say what has been popular with customers, but just because something is popular and sells out does not necessarily mean its the best or will work the best way for me. I feel the only skin care consultant you can trust is a dermatologist. I mean, come on, they studied skin! Of course they're the experts.


No comments:

Post a Comment