Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog 3: My Skincare Regimen

Here are a few of the products I use daily to clean my skin on a daily basis. 

First: I wet my face with warm water than I place about a dime sized amount of the Proactiv Deep Cleaning Wash on my face and scrub my face away. I clean off the wash with cool water and use a towel to pat dry. 


At night, I'll use Garnier Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleaning Towelettes.

I will take one towelette and gently rub it on my face removing my makeup and I'll go over the spots on my face that have a high density of makeup on, such as my eyelids or lipstick where its harder to remove. 

If I need a little more remover for my eye makeup, I'll take a cotton ball and pour some Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover on it and focus on my lids and lashes. 



Once I'm done cleaning my face, I put 3 pumps of moisturizer on my right palm and mix with the other and then slab it onto my face, spreading evenly and focusing on drier spots of my face like near my scalp and on my nose. 



No comments:

Post a Comment