Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog 1: Loving My Skin

For the most part, I have to say that I love my skin. While I hate that I get the occasional pimple/blemish, my skin has always been pretty clear. I can't really attribute genetics to that, unless you only count my dad's side of the family. My mom has suffered from acne all her life, but my dad rarely got a pimple.

Some of my wishes/concerns for my skin are that I age well, dryness is minimal, and that I have a nice healthy glow from using safe products. I also hope my pores stay small. For the most part, they are pretty invisible and I really don't have any black or whiteheads.

My only concern is I'm pretty fair skinned and I've always wished for a tanner skin tone. I achieve this affect using facial self-tanner, tinted moisturizer, or foundation in a hue that matches well, but lets me achieve a darker shade without looking odd. I also get concerned about the circles under my eyes. It's harder to tell from the picture below, but I tried :)

No comments:

Post a Comment