Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog 3: Mirror Mirror on the Wall


My mirror is one of the most important tools to my beauty routine. Without it, I wouldn't be able to do anything or at least notice my imperfections.


Confession 1: 
My mirror would have to confess that while I try to keep up with a strategic skin care routine of at least washing my face once a day, I sometimes don't wash my face after coming home from a night of being out on the town. Usually, I just use a cleansing towelette that I described before to wipe off the gunk from my face, but sometimes it's not always enough, especially with the mascara. At times, because of tiredness, inebriation, or laziness, I'll just go to sleep. But then I'll wake up with what we call eye gook (Yuck!) around my eyelids thanks to water-proof mascara that didn't fully come off if I had cleaned my face. 


Confession 2:
I have picked at my pimples. Sad, but true. Sometimes I get impatient for them to go away and I could be charged with Criminal Popping. :( which then ends up taking longer to heal and has left slight scars, which eventually go away over time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment