Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog 4: SkinCare Products That Don't Seem Right To Me

While I didn't take exact pictures of this company's products I knew just from the marketing and the packaging that this isn't something geared toward someone my age. 

Shiseido cosmetics/skin care seemed to me that they are for women over 40 specifically because everything was Anti-Aging emphasized. The red marketing also spoke to me that it was for an older crowd and I just wasn't attracted to anything they were selling. It appears to me that their products aren't for me just yet. 



For instance, while I do look for skin care products that promote hydration, it seems to me that it isn't the kind that I need for my younger skin. 


The packaging also seemed to be quite off-putting and I just wasn't feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment