Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog 2: Inside Look at My Beauty Products (Q1 & Q2)

I store my beauty and skin products in a few spots around my house. 

First, I have kind of a wooden reject bin on top of my dresser. As you can see, I have hair, skin, and beauty products that no longer work for me in here. Blue eyeshadow that didn't work for me. Maybelline mascara that I wasn't really a fan of. These are the products I never use. I should probably throw these out, but for now they'll stay there. 

Next, I keep my skin products above the toilet in my bathroom or in my hallway closet. These are the products I use daily. Due to their placement above my toilet bowl or the hallway closet, they are near my sink where I wash my face, making them easily accessible. Being so close to the sink, it's also a great way to remind myself to wash my face and take care of my skin. 



I keep my beauty products (makeup) in a large Mark travel bag and a small black makeup bag for the products I use everyday and carry in my purse. The carry bags help make it easier for me to use the products I have placed in them everyday. I know exactly where everything is and I'm able to take my products with me, especially in the small bag. 

I also have a blue 3 drawer case for extra beauty products that I have doubles of. Whenever I'm done with one production, such as my foundation, rather than having to order another one online or go to the store, I can just grab from what I already have. The products inside the black bags are what I use daily. 


These are where I'm able to keep products on reserve when I run out. These pictures tell me that I like to plan ahead and not wait to get my favorite product when it runs out. I can just walk right over to my dresser and grab the next one. 















No comments:

Post a Comment